HOW TO BOOK
ALL FESTIVAL EVENTS (except Waves at Artworks Theatre and Tar Baby at TE POU Theatre)
09 970 9700 OR 0800 111 999
Aotea Centre Box Office
Bruce Mason Centre Cnr Hurstmere Road & The Promenade, Takapuna
Festival Information Booth (2-20 March only) The New Herald Festival Garden, Aotea Square
You can also book at the following venues:
09 309 9771
Box Office Q Theatre 305 Queen Street
09 308 2383
Box Office Maidment Theatre 8 Alfred Street
09 372 2941
Box Office Artworks Theatre 2 Korora Road, Oneroa, Waiheke Island
TE POU Theatre
0508 iTICKET (484 253) / 09 361 1000
FRIENDS OF THE FESTIVAL
Friends of the Festival enjoy ticket discounts, zero booking fees and a hotline (09 970 9745).
Tickets are available on the day of the performance at relevant box offices (see above), 90 minutes prior to the performance unless sold out. Book early to avoid disappointment.
BOOKING MULTIPLE SHOWS
Book multiple shows easily and SAVE on booking fees, select the show/s you wish to attend and click on the ADD TO CART button. When you are ready to purchase tickets, go to your shopping cart and follow the prompts.
FOR FULL INSTRUCTIONS ON BOOKING MULTIPLE SHOWS CLICK HERE
NOTE: Tickets are subject to availability and booking fees and credit card charges apply.
SEATING, CONCESSIONS AND GROUPS
General Admission (GA): Seating is on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. Arrive early (45 minutes prior or more for events in the Spiegeltent) to ensure the best choice of seat. ALL seating reserves for Spiegeltent shows are on a first come, first served basis, except pre-booked booths.
Concession (Conc): Senior Citizens 65+ (with SuperGold Card); Full-time student (with valid ID); Beneficiary (with Community Services Card); Child is aged 14 years and under. All children must have a ticket, regardless of age. Please note: only selected shows have child prices.
Group Bookings: Groups of 6+ qualify for concession prices. Book on Ticketmaster Group Booking line 09 970 9745 or via email at [email protected]
For Q Theatre & Maidment Theatre contact the venue directly.
School Groups: For information about bringing a school group to a Festival show, click here.
Student Rush: Full time students (with valid ID) can purchase Student Rush tickets at 50% of any regular ADULT price only on the day of the performance from the venue box office (subject to availability).
Wheelchair access: Please advise of any special seating requirements including wheelchair and/or companion seating when booking.
Accessibility: Most Festival venues have mobility access and some venues also offer hearing loops. The Festival offers signed and audio described performances for a selection of shows. Accessibility icons indicate signed and audio described performances. For some performances written introductory notes are available on request for blind and low vision patrons. Introductory notes are posted online on the show page or alternatively email [email protected] or phone 09 309 0101 to request a copy.
• Tickets may be sold by a variety of ticketing agents, each with differing booking or service fees and processing charges. Prices for events listed are exclusive of these charges. Where tickets are booked in person, by phone, mail, fax or internet, an additional cost will be incurred and will vary from a per-transaction charge to a per ticket charge depending on which agent is selling the ticket. Recommendation: if you are booking more than one show use the SHOPPING CART function online. Online bookings generally incur the lowest charges when buying more than two tickets.
• Information in this programme is correct at the time of printing. The Festival reserves the right to alter without notice any events, programmes and artists
• Ticket prices include GST. All sales are final and there are NO refunds or exchanges, except as required by law
• All ticket purchases are subject to availability and the best available seats (in each price category) at the time of purchase
• Latecomers may be excluded from a show or admitted only at a suitable point in the performance. Latecomers will not be entitled to a transfer or a refund
• Some seats (other than Premium and A Res) may have sightline /s ound restrictions, please check when booking.